We have a large stock of original Siemens KSY10 Hall sensors available again!
- The parts are in very good, new, unused condition!
We are now selling 35000 pieces of the Cypress CY7C192-15VXC (RoHS CY7C192-15VC)!!!
- There is almost no worldwide stock elsewhere at the moment
- We deliver fast, no 15 weeks waiting and hoping Cypress produces again
- All new / unused of course
- Feel free to make offers
Electronic Components Distribution
We sell / distribute electronic components to industry, universities, aerospace, but also small companies
Attention, we have a new business co-operation model:
- Hall sensors: The Hoeben / AST HE144P, HE144SH, HE144SV, HE244S, HE244ST, HE244SH, HE244SV, HE444 Hall sensors can now be bought directly from AST in Sweden. You can contact AST by email at email@example.com
- Temperature sensors: Also the Hoeben / AST high range, and also the ultra thin, PT100, PT1000 and NI1000 temperature sensors can be bought directly from AST.
Asset recovery and stock liquidation
We recover your electronics (components but also equipment) assets and restore the money you have put in your electronic component stock. We turn it into cash again. We buy and sell much brandnew overstock from Dutch and other OEMs and CEMs. We also buy and sell electronic components and equipment that are older, difficult to find or obsolete. The difference we make: we get you a good price!
We also specialize in parts that you bought as last-time-buy. That limits your risks in buying too much: you can always resell them. So do buy enough in the last-time-buy to prevent production issues. We can even talk about us reselling them at the moment you buy, we can predict if parts are resellable, we have a very good market insight.
The two main possibilities are:
- Direct sales: We buy directly from you, direct cash conversion. We take the risks on parts being resellable and put them in our own stock.
- OEM-sales: You will get a much better yield with OEM-sales: the parts are reserved for us and only get sold by us. They can either stay in your stock under strickt conditions, or in our warehouse. We sell them at a margin we agree on. Disadvantage is that it takes longer, we will depend on if there is a direct need for the parts. How long it takes varies a lot, it can be from weeks, months, and sometimes even over a year. Advantage is that when the parts are valuable, or obsolete and needed we can generate a lot more money for you. The difference with direct sales can be a factor 2 to 10.
We can sell fast because we have many contacts all over the world. See our stock for the full list of components.